With 2018 well under way, reflecting back on 2017 HHH Architects had an awesome year of tremendous growth. We added new staff to the team welcomed new customers and embarked on some amazing projects across all sectors of the business including residential developments, commercial projects, education, health & retirement and hospitality. (Click here to view our completed projects)
While we are extremely proud of last year’s achievements, we are even more excited about the projects planned for the year ahead – a big year for the Gold Coast with the Games now just weeks away.
Our commercial success would not be possible without the design capability and professional experience that we have within our team of dedicated architects, technicians and admin staff. They are driven by their desire to create innovative solutions to achieve the best design and structural outcomes to exceed customer expectations. Last Friday, our team all enjoyed a well – earned Australia Day long weekend and so we thought it would be fun to take a glimpse into some of our team’s favourite ‘spaces’ that they enjoy visiting on a day off.
- St Bernards Hotel (Mt Tamborine)
- Miami Marketta
- South Stradbroke Island
– Great views and heritage décor
– Live Music and fun atmosphere
– Camping with friends since high school
- Burleigh Hill
– Great sociable outdoor space. Good for a walk through the park and ideal spot for an afternoon beer.
- Pizzey Park
– Fantastic piece of GC ‘soft’ infrastructure. The variety of spaces and activities available to families in this large park and sporting complex are phenomenal. Outdoor physical activity, club-related or informal, is integral to the GC lifestyle. From the world class skate park, the Aquatic Centre and volleyball beach to the dog walking forest and lakeside – there’s something for every day of the week! Some of the older, well-used facilities could do with upgrades and HHH are suggesting local Councillors that this type of infrastructure is prioritised in the budget.
- Natural Bridge Springbrook
– Even though it’s natural, the space has so much drama. A perfect example of ‘prospect and refuge.’ There’s so much layering of space, which is really fun to explore and of contrasting quality between them all – open/closed, public/private, light/dark – makes it so much more exciting!
On behalf of the team, we wish you and your families a prosperous and enjoyable year ahead.
We strive to always exceed expectations and provide the best service
Your success is our success!