Ah, the State of Origin. The time of year when footy fans on both sides of the border come together in mutual respect to celebrate each other’s victories…
Yeah, maybe not.
The NRL rivalry between Queensland and New South Wales is perhaps the most intense sporting rivalry of all time. It’s practically impossible to get through the series without seeing blood – sometimes maroon, sometimes blue, usually both.
But hey, it’s a lot of fun. It provides outstanding entertainment. And, at the end of the day, we’re all still mates. Mostly.
So, what does this have to do with HHH Architects? Well, just like the State of Origin, we historically favour Queensland… but we’re always happy to have a go in NSW too!
HHH Architects: Proud to Service QLD and NSW
That’s right. While we’re based on the Gold Coast, we regularly travel across the border for our projects. We commonly assist with buildings in Port Macquarie and Tweed Heads, but we’ve also journeyed as far south as Tamworth and Sydney.
Some of our noteworthy projects in NSW include:
- Sails Resort Hotel – Wedding Chapel & Conference Facility, Port Macquarie
- Rydges Hotel, Port Macquarie
- Zebu Bar & Grill, Port Macquarie
- Port Mac Hotel, Port Macquarie
- Town Green Inn, Port Macquarie
- Taking Point Tavern, Port Macquarie
- Dry Dock Road Tavern, Tweed Heads South
- Kingscliff Beach Hotel, Kingscliff
- Chinderah Tavern, Chinderah
- Tavern, Lennox Heads
- Twin Towns RSL Millennium Tower, Tweed Heads
- McDonald’s Restaurants & McCafes, various locations
- Ansett Golden Wing Lounges – various airport locations
- Kids Academy, Gregory Hills, Sydney
- Tamworth British Aerospace Flying College, Tamworth
- Fraser Cove Villas (45 townhouses in Tweed Heads South)
- Angourie Residence
- Fingal House, AIA House of the Year 2005
- Signature Gardens Retirement Resorts, Rutherford
- Chinderah Town Centre, Chinderah
- Highway Service Centre, Taree
As you can see, there are no restrictions on what we can do in NSW. And we’re more than happy to travel to your site.
So if you’ve got a NSW project that needs architects, don’t hold our heritage against us! Get in touch with our experienced team today by calling us on 07 5528 0088 or via our website’s contact page (we’ll reply within 24 hours).
Oh, but we do have to end this post by saying… Up the Maroons!